Type your search here:

Please Wait..

samedi 30 avril 2016

8 Beauty Products New Mommies Can Borrow From Their Babies

Views:

Unless you're Kim Kardashian, keeping up with your prebaby beauty routine probably isn't in the cards. (And even she toned it down a little!) But here's some good news: your new addiction to Diapers.com has some hidden perks. It turns out that some of your favorite baby products have major benefits for Mom, too.

Believe me, I know from personal experience. It all started late one night when I finally got my baby girl back to bed. I couldn't wait to wash my face and get some much-needed beauty sleep, until I realized I was out of makeup remover. But before staining my towels with eyeliner and mascara, I reached for a baby wipe and made a miraculous discovery. Some baby products actually work better than my favorite adult beauty brands. Seriously, just one wipe was able to remove multiple coats of concealer, bronzer, and eye shadow. Which made me start to wonder: what else can I borrow from my baby? Keep reading to find out, and you'll end up saving precious time and money. You're welcome!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire