Type your search here:

Please Wait..

samedi 30 avril 2016

5 Reasons Lemonade Is the Best Beyoncé Album to Date

Views:

As April comes to a close, the world has been blessed with a beautiful gift. Beyoncé released her new, meaningful album, Lemonade, which is jam-packed with empowering, badass lyrics, plenty of tiny, profound details, and a veritable gold mine of artistic references. Lemonade isn't just another Beyoncé album, though, in my opinion. This project has soul, integrity, and power. I couldn't help but close out my own Saturday night viewing of the HBO special with a certain sense of awe. To me, it seemed complete, whole, fully formed. Even though it's been just a few days, I'm starting to suspect it's my favorite Beyoncé project yet.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire