Type your search here:

Please Wait..

mercredi 29 juin 2016

25 Reasons You Grew Up Dancing and It Made You a Beauty Girl

Views:

I've always known I was a beauty girl, and it all started with dance.

I began taking dance classes at two and a half years old. My mother made me a deal: stop wearing diapers and I could enroll in my first ballet class. I was instantly forever potty trained.

From then on (until last year - and I am 30 now), it's been an endless stream of annual recitals and musicals. At an early age, I had to learn how to use hot rollers, keep lash glue out of my eyes, and make my cheekbones pop under bright lights. I created everything from a white face for Pippin, to a smudge-free red lip for West Side Story, and a tight topknot for a Sugarplum Fairy performance.

If you've ever danced, you know what I am talking about! Keep reading to see if you, too, turned into a beauty junkie thanks to all of those jazz, tap, and ballet lessons.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire