Type your search here:

Please Wait..

dimanche 29 mai 2016

Contouring Queen Kim Kardashian Is Officially Over Contouring

Views:

Kim Kardashian has long been hailed as the "queen of contouring" and the star responsible for bringing the technique to the masses, but she has decided to step down from her (well-defined) throne. At the Vogue UK Festival, Kim disclosed that she's interested in fresher, more natural-looking makeup.

"I think right now it's more about non-touring, like real skin with less makeup on it," she explained in a discussion with makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury. "I'm trying to wear less . . . and my husband loves me without makeup."

Though some may find Kim's revelations a bit shocking, we're completely unfazed. Kanye has been a key figure in his wife's style evolution, cosmetic choices included. You also have to take into account that sisters trade beauty secrets, and Kendall Jenner is a master of the more strobed, less chiseled non-touring look. Maybe Kim and Kendall have compared notes.

"I'm really into strobing now, so just highlighting the skin without using bronzer," Kim added. This doesn't surprise us, either. The OG Kardashian sisters recently released two supershimmery strobing domes, perfect for re-creating this look.

However, just because Kim prefers a more natural look these days doesn't mean she's totally giving up contouring. "I love contouring," she gushed. "I don't think I'd stop contouring my nose - I know people think I've had a nose job but it really is just makeup!" And that's true! Kim has revealed how her go-to artist Mario Dedivanovic perfectly sculpts her snout into a tiny ski slope. Now if only Kim would share her eyelash tricks with us . . .

1 commentaire: